The U.S. Open field will consist of all PGA Tour players plus those who qualify via three upcoming Qualifying Tournaments.
The Top 10 (tiebreakers in effect) from each Qualifying Tournament will also be included in the field.
When: Weeks 29, 30, 31
Where: TGCTours (Special Events)
Courses: Check PGA Tour schedule to see assigned courses (not all are assigned as of this email)
- Master Clubs required all 4 rounds to be eligible
- If you already qualified you are not eligible to take up a spot in top 10 of following qualifying events
- Beginners Club Tour members not eligible
- Everyone will be auto-registered
- Participation is optional
Tiebreakers: Best R4, R3, R2, R1, H18 countback from R4