The U.S. Open field will consist of all PGA Tour players plus those who qualify via three upcoming Qualifying Tournaments.
The Top 2 (tiebreakers in effect) from each Qualifying Tournament will also be included in the field.
When: Weeks 38, 39, 40
Where: TGCTours (Special Events)
Courses: Check PGA Tour schedule to see assigned courses
- Master Clubs required all 4 rounds to be eligible
- If you already qualified you are not eligible to take up a spot in top 2 of following qualifying events
- Beginners Club Tour members not eligible
- Everyone will be auto-registered
- Participation is optional
Tiebreakers: Best R4, R3, R2, R1, H18 countback from R4