Hi new members! Welcome to TGC Tours. There is a lot to take in before starting your TGC Tours career. Most of you will need to register for Q-School and get a tour card before you can begin playing official TGC Tours events.
Welcome to TGC Tours!
Best to read all our Rules/Policies as there are policies regarding chipping on greens, Fair Play, promotions/demotions, and more that you should be familiar with prior to starting.
I've copied/pasted the section on Q-School below to get you started - good luck!
Step-By-Step Instructions for Earning Your TGC Tours Card
- Register for a TGCT account by clicking here
- Make sure all information is accurate when filling out your profile - especially your gamertag - triple check!
- Go to Q-School Registration page by clicking here
- Select the system on which you will play your rounds
- Select the week you want to play
- Q-School is played via the TGCTours (CC-Pro) society in-game
- Course info can be found on the Q-School Schedule
- Wait until your selected date arrives (feel free to practice a lot in the meantime!)
- Load The Golf Club 2019
- Enter the Online Societies section
- Search and join the TGCTours (CC-Pro) society
- Begin the active tournament
- Play your rounds (all 4)
- You do not have to play all 4 in one sitting - you can stop and come back
- You can not restart - it’s a one shot deal
- You may use any clubset you wish but in order to qualify of PGA, Euro, or Web, you must use Master's Clubs. Pro or Beginner clubset users will be place in the Challenge Circuit.
- Scores will be auto-submitted by the TGCT API to the Q-School Leaderboard. The link for the Q-School Leaderboard can be found on the Q-School schedule page.
- Scores are pulled in to the leaderboard every 15 minutes. If your scores don’t show up 2 hours after you play, triple check that your gamertag on the in-game leaderboard matches your TGCT profile gamertag exactly
- If still having issues email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket
- Confirm all four rounds are on the Q-School Leaderboard prior to the event closing on Saturday
- Wait until event is finalized by TGCT admin on Sunday
- Based on where you finished you will receive a TGCT Tour card and a notification email late Sunday
- You can then begin to play official TGCT events!
- Q-School will be run out of the TGCTours (CC-Pro) society every week
- CC-A members that play that week will be placed on the Q-School leaderboard as placeholders along with new members qualifying for a tour card
- cutlines for the different tours will be placed on the Q-School Leaderboard each Thursday
- All cutlines will be based off the score above the CC-A exemption for the official CC-A flight that week
- when the event is finalized on Sunday - all new members will receive a tour card based on where they finished on the master leaderboard, CC-Pro placeholders will be ignored
- CC-A players are placed on the Q-School leaderboard to make you feel like you aren’t playing alone - they are there to give you a sense of being in a big event - again, they are just placeholders
- New members are mainly concerned about where they place within the various cutlines as that will determine your tour card
- Members that just received a tour card will be auto-registered in their new tour's upcoming event each Sunday