Welcome to TGC Tours!
Please note that we will switch to TGC 2019 in for Season 5. Regular Q-School is unavailable as we are in between seasons. We will begin Season 5 with a site-wide Q-School for which all members will be automatically registered. You just need to have a TGCTours.com account to participate.Hi new members! Welcome to TGC Tours. There is a lot to take in before starting your TGC Tours career. Most of you will need to register for Q-School and get a tour card before you can begin playing official TGC Tours events.
Best to read all our Rules/Policies as there are policies regarding chipping on greens, Fair Play, promotions/demotions, sponsor exemption's and more that you should be familiar with prior to starting.
I've copy/paste the section on Q-School below to get you started - good luck!
Step-By-Step Instructions for Earning Your TGC Tours Card
- Register for a TGCT account by clicking here
- Make sure all information is accurate when filling out your profile - especially your gamertag - triple check!
- Go to Q-School Registration page (Disabled until Season 5)
- Select the system on which you will play your rounds
- Select the week you want to play
- Q-School is played via the TGCTours (CC-Pro) society in-game
- Course info can be found on the Q-School Schedule
- Wait until your selected date arrives (feel free to practice a lot in the meantime!)
- Load The Golf Club 2
- Enter the Online Societies section
- Search and join the TGCTours (CC-Pro) society
- Begin the active tournament
- Play your rounds (all 4)
- You do not have to play all 4 in one sitting - you can stop and come back
- You can not restart - it’s a one shot deal
- Scores will be auto-submitted by the TGCT API to the Q-School Leaderboard. The link for the Q-School Leaderboard can be found on the Q-School schedule page.
- Scores are pulled in to the leaderboard every 15 minutes. If your scores don’t show up 2 hours after you play, triple check that your gamertag on the in-game leaderboard matches your TGCT profile gamertag exactly
- If still having issues email email@example.com to create a support ticket
- Confirm all four rounds are on the Q-School Leaderboard prior to the event closing on Saturday
- Wait until event is finalized by TGCT admin on Sunday
- Based on where you finished you will receive a TGCT Tour card and a notification email late Sunday
- You can then begin to play official TGCT events!
- Q-School will be run out of the TGCTours (CC-Pro) society every week
- CC-A members that play that week will be placed on the Q-School leaderboard as placeholders along with new members qualifying for a tour card
- cutlines for the different tours will be placed on the Q-School Leaderboard each Thursday
- All cutlines will be based off the score above the CC-A exemption for the official CC-A flight that week
- when the event is finalized on Sunday - all new members will receive a tour card based on where they finished on the master leaderboard, CC-Pro placeholders will be ignored
- CC-A players are placed on the Q-School leaderboard to make you feel like you aren’t playing alone - they are there to give you a sense of being in a big event - again, they are just placeholders
- New members are mainly concerned about where they place within the various cutlines as that will determine your tour card
- Members that just received a tour card will be auto-registered in their new tour's upcoming event each Sunday