We have changed the promotion mark logic for the Challenge Circuit. It was in effect prior to us finalizing Week 27. Details below:
Old Promotion Mark logic:
New Promotion Mark Logic:
- Top 20 plus ties in CC-Am/CC-Pro got promotion mark (regardless of clubset used)
- CC-A: Top 15 Master clubs and Top 5 Pro clubs get promotion mark (plus ties)
- CC-B through CC-Z: Top 10 Master clubs and Top 10 Pro clubs get promotion mark (plus ties)
- CC-A winner will only auto-promote if they use Master Clubs or the win gives them 5+ Promotion Marks
- If CC-A winner used pro clubs only 1 promo mark given
Still to Come:
We'll be adding the following filters to our leaderboards:
I've also put in a request to have a Movement Mark column added to all final leaderboards that show who got promotion marks and demotion marks from that specific event.
- Pro/Master (these filters will be on CC-Pro/CC-Am leaderboards)
- PS4/XB1/PC (these filters will be on all TGCT leaderboards)
For the majority of the Challenge Circuit we've given each clubset an equal shot at earning a promotion mark. This is the fairest way to disperse promotion marks in our current structure.
In CC-A we've put a higher priority on Master Clubs. The next step up the ladder (Web.com) requires them be used. Ideally we'll get more people switching from Pro to Master Clubs on CC-A since there will be a better chance to earn a promotion mark that way. Those that prefer Pro clubs should have a longer time promoting out of CC-A before being forced to use the Master clubset.