a beautiful rendition of this course, having lived right next to this course for ten years and going to the tourney for 7 gave me the chance to bring out the real beauty of this rural desert course with soft fairways and slick medium fast greens and average slope this course plays true to itself of all the reality courses ive done i feel this is the best so far with two of the 3 par 5's reachable in two , gives you a fair chance at eagle, a graet desert setting with lots of small trees and bushes really bring out the beauty of this course, i made this course especially for this years phoenix open and hope you enjoyu this course as much as i do
- Layout very close to real course
- Greens have a good feel and speed to them
- Mounding and sculpting around the course is good
- Fun course to play
- Planting in some place had a very uniform look, like a very straight row of palm trees
- No lips or sculpting done to bunkers giving them a flat look throughout the course
- Missing major sculpting around the greens and bunkers.
- Elevation changes on some of the more uphill and downhill holes not represented.
|No hosted tournaments for this course.|