A beautiful venue seated in the pacific northwest. The course has some highlands holes, which offer amazing vistas of the shorelines, as well as some lowlands holes that are closer to sea level. As with all my courses, playability, beauty and challenging approach shots make for an enjoyable golf experience.
Reviewed by: Peter Anfindsen on 10/11/2015
- This is a beautiful course..absolutely spectacular views
- Great use of bunkers, fencing, and animals..
- I felt like I was in the Grand Tetons...also i was looking out for Kodiak bears..
- The 12th and 15th are great par 3's
- This is a course that is a joy to play
- The only Dr. Yeti course that could be better is the yeti par 3 one
- I wish he could make some of his his courses even more fantasy like...
- Possibly a medieval theme
- wow......you have to play it...peter anfindsen Topeka
This is the best course i have played on TGC .Fab views good greens,fairways have some great slopes. nice deep sand traps.This is a course you will play many times and always enjoy it.A work of art Yeti many thanks 10/10
Reviewed by: Eamonn Dowd on 11/2/2015